Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome Back!

I got to meet 24 precious fourth graders at orientation tonight!  I enjoyed spending time with them and sharing a little about what to expect this year.

Here's a peek inside our classrom.

This will eventually be our mail station once I find a replacement for my mailbox system.  I'm hoping to find and purchase a replacement this weekend!

This is our 7-Habits board, birthday board, special area times, cubbies, and small group table.

Literary genre posters and picture books

C.A.F.E. Board and additional cubbie space

Daily Three

I LOVE my new chevron curtains!

Class Dictionary and Bathroom Sticks on the left and Lunch Menu and Where Are You? on the right

Our classroom library!

I am hoping for a 4S line every time we are on the move!

The treat I gave my students, "I'm so LUCKY to have you in my class!"

I am looking forward to a GREAT year!


No comments:

Post a Comment